Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving....

Here is m,y last "thankful for" entry!
It has been so nice thinking about all the things I am thankful for..
I blogged about some..
Many I did not...
I am so blessed! I have so many things to be thankful for!
  • The gospel
  • My Family
  • Jacie May
  • Friends
  • Temples
  • Late night adventures
  • roadtrips
  • delicious food
  • a warm house
  • aunts
  • uncles
  • cousins
  • grandparents
  • ISU
  • my job
  • my adopted family
  • make a wish
  • The Crouch Family
  • memories
  • scrapbooking club
  • my camera
  • girls nights
  • roommates-all of you
  • secrets
  • best friends
  • my branch
  • sour patch kids
  • good books
  • good movies
  • sunsets
  • sunrises
  • starry nights
  • the change in seasons
  • kids
  • the little things that make me smile
  • real sincere hugs
  • music
  • residents at Quail Ridge
  • hot chocolate on cold days
  • smiles
  • future plans
  • facebook-I love staying in touch with everyone

I am so thankful for this time of year. It is so nice to reflect on all the things I have in my life and truly be thankful for them!

I am so very blessed!

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: