Thursday, November 12, 2009

Make a Wish..

I am so incredibly thankful for the Make-A-WIsh Foundation. I have been a volunteer for a little over three years.. I have had the oppurtunity to be apart of 11 wishes.
Each wish child has gone through more than I ever will..
Their strength is amazing.
Their will is strong.
Make-A-Wish is an amazing foundation that allows kids to forget about being sick..
Wishes are granted ... the only limit?
A child's imagination..
What would yours be?
Westons was a game room...
McKenna went on a Disney Cruise..
Cameron a Toy's-R-Us shopping spree...
Jared wanted a Mac pro computer
Alyssa got a hot tub...
Makai went to Disney world...
Kylie visited Miami...
Ashley went to Disneyworld...
Hunter went to Disneyworld...
Brittney met Selena Gomez...
Jeremy wants a basketball court..
These are 11 amazing kids...
I am so glad I have gotten to know them...
I hope to meet many more..

No comments: