Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My sister.... My Friend

These two ladies are two of my favorite people in this world! I am so thankful for them! My sisters are amazing people. I love them both so much! I am a better person because of each of them! I count each of them as a best friend...


Of course like all sisters we have fought.... and made up..... We laugh at jokes that I am pretty sure no one else would ever think are funny... We have stood up for each other... We have done quite a lot of dumb things together.... and giggled until late hours of the night recalling these events...

We have cried together.... laughed more... gossiped... sometimes I think we have our own language, well at least a few words... We can have the dumbest conversations to everyone else yet know we are hilarious...

I would do anything for my sisters! I am thankful for each of them! I think of you both everyday! I love the times we get to spend together!

I love you!!
Here is a list of some of my favorite memories/words/quotes from my sisters and I
1) Splurge
2) Is your party bisexual?
3) double insults equal a positive
4) satisfaction is better than contraction....
5) Coolio and Jennifer
6) snuggie
7) Help keep America clean
8) soup or salad
9) see any trout road
10) restaurant
11) Aunt Marilyn cup
12) Ba-Gawk
13) Garth Brooks live
14) "suprise" Christmas presents
and many more!!!



1 comment:

Travis and Brittany said...

Aww sister!! Thanks fo much for this post! I was laughing so hard at the list! You are seriously the best!!