Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cousins!!

I am pretty sure I have the coolest cousins ever!

Growing up with them close was the best thing ever..

We always had so much fun!

I am so thankful for them.

Even now we have a ton of fun when we get together..

We might take random trampoline pics or just talking... it might be that we are laughing at each other or reminiscing about all we used to do..

We most certainly have had a lot of fun.. Here are a few memories..

  • cookie decorating at Grandmas
  • sleepovers
  • camping
  • making up plays
  • restaurant
  • haunted houses
  • go for the gold
  • tripper machine
  • forts
  • cutting down Chritmas trees
  • swimming
  • more sleepovers...
  • scheming to have the sleepovers haha

There are many more too!

I am thankful for them and I am excited to see them all soon!

I love you guys!

No comments: