Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good Friends and Car Talks..

Tonight I was able to have a good talk with a very good friend...
I love good talks like that..
You know the ones that make it seem as though you walk away a better person..
Thats really how tonights discussion was..
I am truly blessed in my life...
I have amazing people in my life..
I am grateful for the gospel and how it makes me better..
I am happy because of the truths I know and live..
I am so grateful for my family..
They are wonderful!
I am so blessed by my friends..
You know who you are...
I am so thankful for you!
Tonight made me think of a lot of things...
Good things...
It made me want to be more like Christ.. My Savior and friend
I love this time of year when everyone seems to focus on Him more..
It made me excited to be motivated...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! I love good talks too... and good friends... and pretending not to hear those good converstaions (I was asleep for the most part thought).

Michelle said...

AND IT WAS JUST THE GREATEST NIGHT EVER - ALL AROUND!!!