Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas.....

This year my Christmas was absolutely perfect...
I love spending time with my family!
We always have so much fun together..
I love this lady!!!!! I think it's a fact that I have the coolest grandma around...
She is beautiful!

I got to hang with my cousins on Christmas too...
Miss Sarah is one of my favorites!

Here are a few pics from Christmas morning..


These last few pics are some friends... Michelle and I bought mens pants for 10 cents... We couldn't pass up a deal like that and we knew who would love them... We also "borrowed" a few things from their apartment to give them as well..




2 comments:

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

Hello my good friend! I had no Idea you had a blog. Now I can stalk you a little easier :) haha j/k. . sort of :) Is that little on in the pic with your mom Brit's little one???

Selena Sorensen Guthrie said...

Super Cute Pictures!!