Sunday, March 14, 2010

Creation..

MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME
Words and Music by Clara W. McMaster
Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see, The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear, The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently, For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.
This is how I have felt today...
I am so incredibly grateful for the gospel and the part it play in my life.
I know that everything that is good in my life comes to me through Jesus Christ.
I am so blessed!
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me!
Everyday I see his tender mercies all around me.
Here are some things I have been grateful for this week
Scriptures
Family
Friends
Chirping birds
Sunshine
Girl Scout Cookies
Pillow Talk..
Water
Rain
And those are just a few!
I know that I am where I need to be,
I know that as I draw nearer to my Savior I will become a better person.
I am grateful for the atonement
I am thankful for prayer
I love this gospel.

No comments: