Friday, July 20, 2012

ugh...

I rarely do a negative post but I feel that is how this one is going to be.. Its ok if you skip reading this one but I think writing it will be good for me! 
I am super confused about life right now and what I am supposed to be doing. 
I have had some very clear answers to some big life decisions and all those things have completely fallen through.. It seems all the things in my life that I felt good about the past month have crumbled and now I feel alone and lost... 
Everyone keeps telling me to be positive and that everything will work out.. 
I really am trying but its starting to get hard.. 
I know that my trails right now are small when compared to many others but to be I am feeling very overwhelmed and frustrated.. 
I think I am generally a more positive person so I hate this right now.. I hate looking forward to good things right no because everything I do look forward to falls through.. I feel as though I have been on a huge losing streak for a while..
Kelly broke up with me... 
People who I thought were friends are not...
Housing keeps falling though..
I've been lied too
Talked about...
I feel betrayed by a few people..
and I could go on but that's not fun to read..

I do know that things will turn out and I'll be ok but life is hard right now... I just need a small answer to something. Just one thing to work out... 

Sorry that this was a negative post... I could go into detail about everything but I am done with crying for today! 
I promise the next post will be more positive!!

1 comment:

Travis and Brittany said...

Oh my dear ashley!! I hope you know you are never alone!! I think you are the most amazing wonderful person ever!! I seriously look up to you so much and I am so lucky to have you for my sister! I love you and hope you know you can call me whenever!!!!