Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November!

Since it is November and Thanksgiving is coming soon I wanted to blog everyday about something I am thankful for..

Today I am thankful for the gospel...
I am so grateful for my membership in the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..
I know that without a doubt that the gospel is what makes me happy.
It is my motivation in life.

I know that there is a bigger plan for me.
I know that I have a Savior who loves me..
and He knows me.

I know that all good things in my life come as a blessing from the gospel.
I am grateful for the testimony that I have..
I am grateful for a gospel that lifts me in hard times and makes my good times better..
I am grateful for a religion that teaches me what really is important in life..

Happy November!

No comments: