Friday, January 2, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas was tons of fun this year.. Santa definitely did not forget to stop at our house.. it was so good to hang with the fam!
Here is me and Sarah at Grandmas.. Really who wouldn't want us for their gift!

My dad and Jacie.. I love this pic of them!

Ivory, Sarah, and I at Grandma's house

Dad and Mom boxing and the Wii..
Hilarious to watch..


I got a Cricut!!I am so excited!


Jacie... ADORABLE!

Opening Presents

Britt and Trav

Ivory and her Wii
Jacie loved opening presents..
We had a so much fun.. I wish we all were together more!

2 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

I too love that picture of dad and Jacie!! We miss you so so so much and cant wait to be down that way again!!!

Mellissa said...

Your blog is so fun and cute. I hope everything is going well for you:-)